Alpha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  El Comed Sat May 02, 2009 4:20 am

Your in-game name: El Comedian

Your total population and start date on this server: Pop:950 Start Date: March 27

Amount of wheat consumed, per hour, by your army:

Whether your army is offensive or defensive in nature:
Offensive

How many raids you send out daily:
50-100

Your tribe: Teuton

Location/population of your largest cities (From largest to smallest):
• FOXHOUND (115|126) 500 pop
• MG REX (111|111) 300 pop
• MG RAY (123|126) 150 pop

# of attack points: 250

# of defense points: 200

2. How long have you played Travian? What has been your biggest account to date? 3 months on the last round of this server. I had about 2500 pop when I stopped. It was my first round so I had no idea that I started way too late.

3. Were you in another alliance/are you in another alliance? Which one? I was in Priks, now known as "-" or "--", crazy buffoons.

4. Why are you interested in Alpha? Because I want to be on a real winning team. You got the numbers to show it and I think I can add to it.

5. on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate:

A)your experience level? Why? 5. I think I have a great understanding of some concepts in the game, especially concerning growth & attacking.

1-4 = N00b, but learning

5 = I've played a couple servers but no endgame exp

6-9 = I have endgame exp

10 = I've been in an alliance that won the round

B) your level of aggression? Why? 8. I'm a true raider. For the first month playing, half my resource production came from raiding. I haven't been able to get that much lately, but I am constantly expanding my raiding radius.

1-4 = totally defensive

5 = only aggressive when attacked

6-10 = progressively more and more aggressive

6. Do you use gold? Why or why not? I bought a 600 pack a few weeks ago when I fully decided to dedicate myself to winning this server and hence probably having to buy at least one more time. I think I'm set. Oh why, cuz you can't win without it.

7. How many hours a day are you on travian/how often do you log in? 2 hrs a day, 10+ times

8. What is your strategy for building your village? Immediately boost up wood/clay production, as well as main building for CP's, and a few troops. Then I'll start doing iron and marketplace, also for CP's. Finally, wheat and mass amounts of troops. With my CP production levels I'm able to resettle in less than 2 1/2 weeks.

9. Please tell us anything else that may help us to decide on you, like special talents, awards ect. Unique contact with certain alliance? I got 1st place climber award in week 8. I have mobile internet on my phone; it's good for Travian emergency situations. I made sure to make contacts with most of the surrounding alliances, except for the one that just backstabbed me, buncha Priks. Also, my MG villages are both 15c's. I'm settling a 9c next weekend right next to my first village which is in between the MGs. I know it's a little crazy to have a somewhat shortage of resources, but I am still able to upgrade all 3 villages simultaneously while building troops in 2 of em cuz of all my raiding.

El Comed

Back to top Go down